I'm Leaving

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I like cake. Bye truth, I'll miss your posts attempting to expose truth that we already all know is false to begin with, but good luck with that in the future...

Less hijacks you asshats. Give this whole crow/vd/everyone/he said/she said/they started it/etc crap a rest. Enough.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Agreed Mantik, sorry, it doesn't belong here or anywhere. Consider it dropped. I'm sick of it.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
Exactly mantik. I don't give a flying f*ck who started it. But look who blew it way out of proportion. Bye truth. thanks for the laughs.

Last edited:

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Maxx said:
Crow, I was not trying to start anything. You even said to me at once that that you like stirring up trouble, and I don't have problem with a little controversy, as long as it doesn't get personal. I should lecture you on maturity, cause your post shows no sign of it. Great class in rubbing a loss in someone's face, real smooth. Pet vs VD, we are 1n1 at this point. I wouldn't brag too much. Voodoo would never came prancing around the forums bringing up a win at every opportunity. You're the only Pet that does, maybe you could learn something from your clanmates.

Why even bring me up if you're not trying to start anything...

I said I like to make fun of idiots who start things with no reason (read: you, majority of vD)

Great class bringing up dead topics, I've been quite done with Xaero/vD for a long time, he/vD reignite the issue consistantly, and thus is must respond.

If you count beating us with cage on our team and 2 other subs, then I suppose its 1-1.

Finally, when do I prance around, forums especially. I'm sorry I state fact instead of fallacy.

(P.S. When have you seen me reply in a negative manner unless I'm defending myself? Oh right...)

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
petCROW said:
I'm sorry, but the first statement is entirely untrue. Unfourtunately you aren't my favorite by any means. While many of you are extremely fun to make fun of, others are even more so.

When have I even brought you up, you talk like I acknowledge you in posts that aren't about you.

Finally, you see that your own teammate started it. I wonder who's at fault here. (hint it's not [pet], its vD)
Well hell I'm sorry but I'm not a voodoo member so your WRONG! People should learn not to assume things. :rolleyes:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
petCROW said:
Why even bring me up if you're not trying to start anything...

When/where did I reignite the issue? I made one stupid little comment...that I also said was in good fun. What "dead" thread have I brought back up?

petCROW said:
If you count beating us with cage on our team and 2 other subs, then I suppose its 1-1.

you sure as hell would be calling it a win if you beat us with 2 subs.

petCROW said:
(P.S. When have you seen me reply in a negative manner unless I'm defending myself? Oh right...)
When do I see you post in a POSITIVE manner?

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
WTF im tired of this stupid bickering. what r u guys like 10? I dont give a $h!t who started what just stfu! Did you know its near impossible to read any thread without the fkin clan b!tching and arguing goin on? Im gettin sick of it! Obviously it can be seen this "joking" is happening way too often because people take offense to it. One and a while some humer is good on a forum but its just plain retarded now.

lets try a new rule. Clans don't say anything about other clans on this forum with the exception of post-scrim accounts.

bash this post all you want but i just had to say something. Because you Clan members are supposed to be Representing the XMP community... maybe even setting an example on behavior and how to act?

signed
*a sincerely dissapointed player*

|g|Hercules

xmp-God & Shotgun Whore
Apr 29, 2004
Wow, after what happened this morning with Harteman63 and now this. :rolleyes:

I know I'm contributing to this problem, but I just have to get my 2 cents in, just this once.

Why do you humor these people? Do you all not realize that if you didn't respond , these posts would drop to the bottom like a rock?

It's all kind of sick. Or maybe this guy's just trying out for the pet clan (just kidding). ;)

Seriously though, I don't know if people that are new to these xmp forums would stick around after reading all the insane bs. And just not find it easier to move on to another game.

But I guess I could be wrong. :(

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
I dunno if u were talking to me but

|g|Hercules said:
Why do you humor these people? Do you all not realize that if you didn't respond , these posts would drop to the bottom like a rock?

Jut to let u know this is the first i've spoken up about the Clan sheit. And it doesn't sink like a rock because it happens on almost every post i read. "voodoo this.... pet that...."
So in me addressing this issue i hardly beleive im fueling the flames.

|g|Hercules

xmp-God & Shotgun Whore
Apr 29, 2004
i_am_Loki said:
I dunno if u were talking to me but

Jut to let u know this is the first i've spoken up about the Clan sheit. And it doesn't sink like a rock because it happens on almost every post i read. "voodoo this.... pet that...."
So in me addressing this issue i hardly beleive im fueling the flames.

LOL, I wasn't referring to you at all. Just the first few people that replied and kept the post up long enough for it to be seen and turned into a pet vs. voodoo thread. ;)

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
:D np Xaero. We all end up acting stupid at one point or another, it's how you recover that shows your true character.

Status
Not open for further replies.