APMD5 on my desktop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Is it really nessisary for this to run on my desktop. And why does it have to be there and not in my XMP system folder?

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
yeah...its basically a shortcut for people that cant browse to their system folder. This will be fixed in V2 when I have a better Installer program.

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
*smacks loki with a trout* read the info about the pack and you would have knowen what it was for

;)

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
it should only need to be executed on servers running the map.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
PF Prophet said:
*smacks loki with a trout* read the info about the pack and you would have knowen what it was for

;)

hey! *rubs head* you should know by now at least 80% of the people don't read info/directions. On a quick glance (which not many instructions get) i saw something about keeping a file on ur desktop. But for me at a glance it looked something like this "la la blah blah blah Icon on your desktop blah blah blah keep it there blah blah blah...."

Status
Not open for further replies.