Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Ohh yeah... didn't connect the dots.

Do you really think they were thinking of that though? It seemed like a natural excuse for Jesse. :p

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I guarantee you they threw that in as foreshadowing for the next episode. Wouldn't be the first time. These writers don't miss a single detail. Even the episode names carry such significance. For example, season two, episodes 1, 4, 10, and 13 were named:

Seven Thirty-Seven
Down
Over
ABQ

Of course spelling out "737 down over Albuquerque" and look how that season ended. :D

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Wow, shit has finally hit the fan.

Walt probably shouldn't have started to go through with such drastic measures, but
I guess the situation with Hank is urgent and he doesn't want to be responsible for
Hank's death. Maybe he should have set up a hit where they just break Hanks legs
or something. That's still fucked up though. :eek:

I didn't think they were actually relying on Walt to hold Hank back, I assumed they
had stuff set up to where he wouldn't be a problem.

Gus is really fucked up in the head. :lol:

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
One of the most intense and powerful endings that I have seen on this show. Loved the slow zoom up from the crawl space as Walt went insane. Sh*t just got real.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Walt always excells under pressure, guess we'll see him don his Heisenberg Hat for real this time.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
That episode. My god. Words cannot express.

There's this whole feeling of dread throughout it, like you know something terrible is about to happen. The calm before the storm.

And the intensity at the end! Backed by that extremely tense sound track, almost horror-like. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

I love this show!!!

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I could've sworn last episodes preview had a DEA team cleaning the lab out, but maybe they just made it look like that.

As for this episode, very suspenseful, but I think Gus' "plan" with the kid was dumb and it didn't make sense for Jesse to automatically blame Walt. Also Gus should have realized that Jesse realized it was Gus that poisoned the kid when they talked. At that point he should know his current operation is fucked and just off both Jesse and Walt right then. Seems the writing/screenplay there was a bit too convenient. This is the first time something like that has actually bothered me with this show.

Of course that could all be true and revealed next episode. Maybe Gus came to that realization right before he got to his car, and now he's planning to just off them both.

Would be hilarious if there was some kind of freak twist and it really was Walt that poisoned the kid. :lol: But no, f*** that.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I could've sworn last episodes preview had a DEA team cleaning the lab out, but maybe they just made it look like that.

As for this episode, very suspenseful, but I think Gus' "plan" with the kid was dumb and it didn't make sense for Jesse to automatically blame Walt. Also Gus should have realized that Jesse realized it was Gus that poisoned the kid when they talked. At that point he should know his current operation is fucked and just off both Jesse and Walt right then. Seems the writing/screenplay there was a bit too convenient. This is the first time something like that has actually bothered me with this show.

Of course that could all be true and revealed next episode. Maybe Gus came to that realization right before he got to his car, and now he's planning to just off them both.

Would be hilarious if there was some kind of freak twist and it really was Walt that poisoned the kid. :lol: But no, f*** that.

Oh there's plenty of conspiracy theories on the imdb boards about Walt being the one who poisoned him. But I agree with you, f*ck that.

As for Jesse blaming Walt, he clearly wasn't thinking straight due to the whole situation with Brock. And who else could he blame? Walt was the only one who knew about that cigarette.

And we don't know for sure that it was Gus who poisoned the kid. That's what Walt *thinks*, and Walt is a pretty paranoid dude. Who knows what these writers have in store for us. All I know is that bad sh*t is going to happen.

Cranston said that there's a big surprise at the end, and that the final shot will be a big "OH NOOO!!" moment.

I can't friggin wait!

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
SAM_0788.JPG

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
great episode, as usual

great show. just proves if you let your wife handle the $$$ it will vanish.. don't make teh same mistake twice eh?

hell yes, I tried figuring out how much money Walt has made so far and what he's spent. The carwash was a retarded idea from the start imo. But so is almost everything Skyler has produced.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I hear in the final episode the sexual tension is finally released between Walter and Jesse. Can you say first on screen kiss? OOOoooooooo :D

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Guys I'm nervous. Rewatching the scene where Huell pats Jesse down you can see him put something in his pocket. Knowing that the writers/directors often drop subtle hints like this, it could very well be Jesse's pack of cigarettes.

And the fact that Saul called Jesse like 6 times trying to get him to come to his office... Something's up. I reaaallly hope Walt didn't order this and poison the kid. That might just ruin his character for me.

Of course, this is all speculation. We'll find out soon enough!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Guys I'm nervous. Rewatching the scene where Huell pats Jesse down you can see him put something in his pocket. Knowing that the writers/directors often drop subtle hints like this, it could very well be Jesse's pack of cigarettes.

And the fact that Saul called Jesse like 6 times trying to get him to come to his office... Something's up. I reaaallly hope Walt didn't order this and poison the kid. That might just ruin his character for me.

Of course, this is all speculation. We'll find out soon enough!

I rewatched that scene and I don't see it. Maybe the writers/director intended that poisoned kid arc to go both ways...
IF Walt did it he truly has broken bad.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
"I won." Holy fucking shit what?!? That was the greatest hour of tv in the history of tv.

Funk, i'm pretty sure Gus isn't dead.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Funk, i'm pretty sure Gus isn't dead.

LOL, this again? Are you that dense? :lol:

As for the poison berries, just because of that last scene doesn't mean it was Walt. >.>

Even if it was Walt, he probably knew the kid would survive, but how exactly would he get the kid to eat them?