Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
AW SHIT
Todd is working FOR Walt... and they just used Jesse to turn the trap on HANK!

IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL

hH4r6EQ.gif
5GHF36r.gif

h7vd3H8.gif
Yh4eSaG.gif

bXX0J6j.gif
HOG3xRe.gif

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
This half-season has been fucked up! Garage showdown! Jesse knows Walt poisoned Brock! That confession tape! Gasoline!

Those neo-nazi fuckers are not going to work out well...

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Walt's an idiot and deserves everything that's coming to him.:(
he's an idiot for falling for the oldest trick in the book.

Last edited:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Holy crap! What now!

Protip: don't hire neo-nazis!

holyfuckingwhatohshit...

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the only shitty part about last night's episode was the TERRIBLE Hollywood shootout.

the Neo Nazi's had automatic machine guns and an A12 auto shotgun.
they also opened fire first.

in reality, Hank and Gomie would have been SHREDDED to mincemeat before they could even begin returning fire.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Such a weird way to end an episode! You pile on all of that intensity then cut to black?? I feel like it's gonna be less intense now if Jesse/Hank/Gomez die, because we have a whole week to cool off.

I hate to complain, but two things about this episode rubbed me the wrong way.

1) The convo between Walt and Jesse on the phone. I thought it was overacted. I know it's supposed to be full of rage, but it just didn't come off as natural to me. I also wish they gave Jesse a realistic phone voice (condensed). It sounded like he was sitting right next to Walt during that scene.

2) The shootout. It's the walking dead all over again. A million shots fired, not one person hit. Would it kill them to at least throw a shoulder hit or two in there? I can't believe Vince Gilligan would allow such shenanigans.

But otherwise it was good. I had a mini panic attack towards the end. Clocked my heart at 120 bpm. :D

gvyvvng.jpg

Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Even supposing they found cover in time, there's no chance they'd have opportunity to return fire considering how outnumbered they were.