how do u meak a map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
My Turn

Now if this aint bann able i dont know what is.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=3398

mutantX
12-23-2005 04:50 PM EST Rating: 10
Pomperi you are a f_cking b_tch

Cant you like spam him like 110 links all pointing to unreal wiki, I don't know how much you admin guys have told him, but it aint working heh.

How do U cuss out a kid? lol

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Wow. That's about a personal attack from the kid for, Let's say? No valuable reason?

Good call redfist.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I don't care what his reason is-was-could be, no call for that, Pomperi probably lit into hm.

OOP WAIT WAIT , he edited his post, but now we know that he knows whats right and wrong for posting..

Last edited:

Pomperi

Customized
Nov 24, 2005
Göteborg, Sweden
ReD_Fist said:
I don't care what his reason is-was-could be, no call for that, Pomperi probably lit into hm.

OOP WAIT WAIT , he edited his post, but now we know that he knows whats right and wrong for posting..

I did not edit my comment, I just added a little "ok" to acknowledge his try to insult me. This kid obviosly doesn't have any reason to be around here, I mean all he does is posting useless comments, too high ratings and irrelevant questions. All I needed to say to trigger him off was "That's one sexy screenshot".

Poor kid...

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Pomperi said:
I did not edit my comment, I just added a little "ok" to acknowledge his try to insult me. This kid obviosly doesn't have any reason to be around here, I mean all he does is posting useless comments, too high ratings and irrelevant questions. All I needed to say to trigger him off was "That's one sexy screenshot".

Poor kid...

Hmm, you didn't flame him or nothing? geez, so the kid just up an cusses people out, oh man.

Tresset

The Great Azure Dragon
Dec 19, 2005
St. Paul, MN
As I read through this thread I couldn't stop laughing! This kid obviously isn't normal. I don't think answering his question will do any good; he may just like being a pain.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ReD_Fist said:
Hmm, you didn't flame him or nothing? geez, so the kid just up an cusses people out, oh man.

Yes he do, last time he did about the same with revelation.

EDIT: see the collection of quotes in my first post, you will see it.

...But anyways.

ne 1 no how to texture a map?

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well yeah, he's not asking for trouble here or asking on how to make/texture a map, he's just browsing around, look at the screenshot and give 10's most of all time.

Tresset

The Great Azure Dragon
Dec 19, 2005
St. Paul, MN
Kantham said:
Well yeah, he's not asking for trouble here or asking on how to make/texture a map, he's just browsing around, look at the screenshot and give 10's most of all time.

He is dangerously close though.

And don't think that it's a coincidence that making maps popped up in that one.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
NeoNite said:
What makes you think it's a kid anyway? The username makes me think it's the opposite...

I could be wrong though, but still..

His username(s) makes me think he's even more a kid.

Tresset

The Great Azure Dragon
Dec 19, 2005
St. Paul, MN
NeoNite said:
What makes you think it's a kid anyway? The username makes me think it's the opposite...

I could be wrong though, but still..

Yea, that kind of thing always bugs me. Like when your friend shows you a cat or something and you don't know the cat's sex, so the most correct way identify the cat is by calling the cat: "it", but that is kind of disrespectful. It is sort of like that here; we don't know much about this guy so we just go with our best guess and call him (her?): "kid".

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Thing is, that username "mutantx" makes me think of older xmen comics...
I'm probably wrong anyway, but still...
Let's assume he's read those comics, waay back... hey, this guy can easily be over 30 years old. Or maybe he's indeed a kid...mystery..mystery..

Who knows. I guess we should stick to "smacktard", that's even better ;-)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
NeoNite said:
Thing is, that username "mutantx" makes me think of older xmen comics...
I'm probably wrong anyway, but still...
Let's assume he's read those comics, waay back... hey, this guy can easily be over 30 years old. Or maybe he's indeed a kid...mystery..mystery..

Who knows. I guess we should stick to "smacktard", that's even better ;-)

Mutant and arrow sound childish, especialy when they have X or Z in from of them

Oh and by the way, the first comment related to a map from him. Looks like he "tryed" it
mutantX
12-25-2005 12:55 PM EST Rating: 0
missing file factory

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6347

Last edited: