BuF DeathBall squad anyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Imaginos

Deathball addict?
Sep 13, 2000
New Joisey, USA
Visit site
Ok kids, I got enthusiastic tail wags from :

Meh! Imag
Max_Power
Camel
Shock6822
Karnage

That's a squad right there, but we need a little mor than that to make sure we never end up in the forfiet column. I've played with and against Deadstevo, I'll see if he's interested too. Would be nice to get Catalyst88, but he's on some euro team, that would hurt him to play in the American league. Feel free to pass the invite on as well. I'll try to get home tonight and make it into #beyondunreal and see if there's any more interest from there. Would be nice to get something off the ground this weekend. I have a 10-man server to play on too, so we'll roll as soon as we got enough to do it.

Shock, you best not go MIA again now that you popped up!