G3A3 Clipping Error

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Burger

Lookin' down the iron-sights...
Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Ok, I don't want to sound annoying, but I have been having a clipping error between the front of the ironsights and the barrel. I didn't know if it was an error that everyone had, but since no-one has said anything, I think it's just me. When I have the rifle up and when I'm jogging (and the gun's moving from side to side rapidly) I can see the error. I love the G3, but I don't use it as much as I would If it was working fine. I'll post a picture of the error tomorrow (@ school currently) for you guys to see.

Q1) Is anyone else having the same problem, and
Q2)How can I fix it?

Burger

Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
I refer to question 2: how can I fix it? Are there any Graphics card things that I have to change?

(Graphics Card: Radeon 9600 128mb)

Burger

Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Here are the screenshots with the clipping error.

Can't wait to get home to try it. :)

Attachments

• G3ClippingError.JPG
    G3ClippingError.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 46
  • G3ClippingError2.JPG
    G3ClippingError2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 45
  • G3ClippingError3.JPG
    G3ClippingError3.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 36