The Clanbase XMP Cup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
This thread is to generate interest in a new hosted cup.

Before this is confirmed, I would like to know how many interested clans would be involved.

The Cup would be Hosted by Clanbase, but nothing has yet been confirmed until we know numbers.

This cup would involve standard maps based on standard clanbase rules.

More info when I have numbers

If your clan hasnt yet signed up to clanbase....ask your clanleader to do so. www.clanbase.com

This is a requirement.

Idle in #clanbase.u2xmp for updates.

Last edited:

Jaybo

Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
This is for interested clans only...and this is not a signups page, its purely to get numbers only.

Interested

¹²M
Ðç§ß
oC
tH
OSN
sHcL
IAS
=FFc=

Last edited:

Jaybo

Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
yeah seems Euro's are the only interested clans

The cup certainly isn't just for Euros. Americans sign up, there are rules already in place to assist in finding the best server. Possibly another rule incoroporated regarding 2 server wars would be added.

Nept

ºØmníºNept
Jan 23, 2004
Ontario, Canada
As I stated in a previous thread, Omniscient hasn't had any luck signing up to Clanbase; otherwise, we'd certainly be interested.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Well, we are trying to join, but i don't get any help on irc. i don't get the reply mail....look's like we have to wait.

:(

Jaybo

Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
having some patience helps.

[19:10] * IAS|Spiff (~Spiff@pppoecl73002.ivisjon.net) has joined #clanbase.u2xmp
[19:11] <IAS|Spiff> lo, is the registration for CB down ??, don't get any reply mail...IAS want's to join.....but.......:(
[19:12] * sHcL-Smily is now known as sHcL-Smily^CS
[19:13] * sHcL-Smily^CS is now known as sHcL-Smily
[19:16] <IAS|Spiff> well, there will be no IAS in CB...we can't register....l8r all....:(
[19:16] * IAS|Spiff (~Spiff@pppoecl73002.ivisjon.net) has left #clanbase.u2xmp

you waited all of 5 minutes then left the room.

Sorry

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
sry, but there was no answer, and i don't like to wait... :D

well, mabye i was abit of plannet yesterday. will trye to register again today.. :)

So, let's see how that goes....

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
ok, look's like we makeing our way into CB. Just need our members to sign in.
;)

We will join the ladder when all members have registered....so look out DCSB and the rest. We are going to have some fun here.. :D

btw, played DCSB

(PS! we will not accept any challange on sundays..that day is for JXL, or atleest ask us before u challange us, mabye we can play earlyer that day.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.