«BuA» Match/Scrim Results

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I don't have anything to convert my pics to jpgs right now, so I'll just post the links to the games for everyone to see.

Hehehe. It's a quarter til 2 am here and I still have a little bit of a buzz from our win. Even though TAZ, BC, and I have some limited experience with CTF ladder wins, what with our participation in the 2v2 a while ago, but it's still nice to get the team win. My thanks to everyone who participated in the match; you guys made my day.

Game 1 (Twin Tombs)
Game 2 (Lost Faith)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Shattered_Steel said:
I don't have anything to convert my pics to jpgs right now, so I'll just post the links to the games for everyone to see.

Hehehe. It's a quarter til 2 am here and I still have a little bit of a buzz from our win. Even though TAZ, BC, and I have some limited experience with CTF ladder wins, what with our participation in the 2v2 a while ago, but it's still nice to get the team win. My thanks to everyone who participated in the match; you guys made my day.

Game 1 (Twin Tombs)
Game 2 (Lost Faith)

Yea what he said.. ;) ;)

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
«BuA» vs {=TLA=}
Monday, December 8, 2003

Good job «BuA». That was some fun stuff.

I got my ass kicked in k/d both games...and I only got one cap in thorns...becuz I nicely dropped the other three on the flag pedestal and let the defenders pick it up. Muahahahaha!

Attachments

• bcstat0.jpg
    bcstat0.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 48
  • bcstat1.jpg
    bcstat1.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 39

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
-----------------------------------------
Cut on the damn dotted line. :)

From now on everyone will go to UT2003Stats after matches and get the links from the individual games of their stats. That way everyone will have a link from the matches page.

And for gods sake include The Match Date, and who we played against. It can be in the subject or in the post I don't care...just make sure its there.

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
this is the scrim against BoB i threw in an extra one for the holidays.

Twintombs: Stats

CHESTNUTS ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Shot00037.jpg
    Shot00037.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 53
  • roasting.jpg
    roasting.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
12/21/03 «BuA» vs {BoB} scrim

GGz guys. Pretty intense :) Looking foward to frag with tha brothers again :D

Attachments

• 211203S1.JPG
    211203S1.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 211203S2.JPG
    211203S2.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 35

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
BD somehow is able to amaze me every time. First he makes a new thread for his stats...and when Dev and I correct him he puts in the wrong pics...now BD, if you would be so kind as to post your STATS from TWINTOMBS instead of the END SCORES from Barnburner which I have successfully deleted for you? Thankyouverymuch.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
BuA vs DA 011004

Hey guys. It was fun last night! I guess DA never really practiced Twin Tombs, eh? :) Here are my stats.

Attachments

• BuA-v-DA-011004-IceStatsThorns.jpg
    BuA-v-DA-011004-IceStatsThorns.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 37
  • BuA-v-DA-011004-IceStatsTombs.jpg
    BuA-v-DA-011004-IceStatsTombs.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: