Missing Image + Normal Info!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark1

Oct 15, 2003
Greetings to you all,
In the last few days, I have been downloading maps on left and on right.
Hate me if you would like to, but I like that when I look at the Maps I currently have (in-game), I see few Images of it (to remind me how it looks) and a normal Info that gives you a cool warm feeling.

Now, some (most) of the maps Ive downloaded dont have an image and an info... How can I fix that? If you can be kind enough to provide a step by step help.. I really apprictae this. Thank you!

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Be aware though, that if you open a downloaded map and edit it, when you save you'll screw your net-compatibility totally with that map. Every time you save a map (or compile a script, or whatever) it is given a unique checksum number. So when a mapper completes a level and saves it for the last time, that is the number that everyone downloading the map will have. This is to ensure everyone has the same version online. If you re-save a map, it's given a new checksum, and you'll get a version mismatch and won't be able to join the server.

So be sure to save a different version of the map if you still want to play online.