View list of UT2004 maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alterEgo33

Apr 8, 2004
I'm new to the site, and it seems to be very good. However, I'm at a loss as to how I can view a complete listing of the maps available for UT2004 (or at least separate listings for the various gametypes).

I see on the right where it says "UT Reviews" and "UT2003 Reviews" where you can search for maps for those two games. I tried replacing the "2003" in the URL with "2004" and it sort of works, but seemed to include maps from either of the other two games at times. Is there not a way to get a listing of either reviewed or non-reviewed UT2004 maps, or am I missing something obvious? Thanks.

lophead

A list for searching ut2004 reviews will be up soon. Insite has only reviewed 2 ut2004 maps so far so there hasn't been an urgent need to do this (both those reviews can be found under the "Latest Reviews" list). There is however, about 20 ut2004 maps waiting in the review queue, so you can be sure to expect a lot more up soon.

alterEgo33

Apr 8, 2004
Gotcha. Thanks. I hope I didn't sound impatient. I saw the two UT2004 maps under the "Latest Reviews" section as you mentioned, and thought that perhaps there were other reviewed UT2004 maps that I couldn't find. Thanks for responding, and keep up the good work.