Warfare MOD needs new name.. HELP!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MailMan

Aug 28, 2000
Visit site
Okay as ALL of you probably know some smart @ss over at Epic decided to call their new game Unreal Warfare.. Now I've been told that unfortunelty the Warfare MOD sounds like a big ripoff, so I'm searching for a new and appropriate name for the mod!!

Since you guys will be playing it, I'm giving you the first chance to come up with a new name.. just submit your ideas below and we'll see which one we like, if any!!

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Hey just wanted to contact ya.
I was surfing around a few minutes or so, and found http://www.unrealwarfare.com

I thought WTF. Looks like you did register a domain; and at Network Solutions??? Just did a DN lookup and found Tim Sweeney's name...Looks like you've got a bad day m8.

BTW who informed you? The guyz from the other forum or Epic (heh)?

quitgrin1

Demon Like
Jul 31, 2000
Nowhere
www.geocities.com
Hope you like it.....

I think the mod should be called: "Medevil Battles", or anything that might have the word "Medevil" in it.

And damn the bastard that said this mod would suck. Damn him.

GringoLoco