The Future of Insite

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We still have all the data. Going further from there is time consuming and I just haven't had the time to devote to it.

If you want your signature back, email it to me and I'll put it up somewhere else. If you don't have it, let me know what the name of it was so I can move it on the server.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Any chance we can get text version of all the Insite reviews (or even just the reviews) somehow?

Also, my sig is named after me if you can find it. I can get you the exact name once I'm back home. Thank you.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah, I can get those at some point. I want to make BU into a site that just rolls all of these different content sites into one. That would also involve merging Insite in.