Watch this video...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Robin WIlliams was quoted in this thread. That makes it good.

Oh but gee, I though that was the only line that sounded familiar:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

We don't yet know who is responsible for the piece quoted above, but it definitely wasn't actor-comedian Robin Williams (of Mork & Mindy fame). This item's debut appears to have been a 20 March 2003 posting to the USENET newsgroup alt.motorcycles.harley, and from there it was rapidly disseminated via e-mail and blogs, credited to either "author unknown" or no one at all. The Robin Williams attribution wasn't tacked on until several weeks later, apparently because along the way someone appended a genuine Robin Williams quote to the list as an eleventh item:

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'" - Robin Williams.

Obviously the Robin Williams attribution for the final item was interpreted as applying to the list as a whole, so now the entire piece is making the rounds as 'the Robin Williams plan.'

Yet I still would like to take this occasion to bow my unworthy head to the genius of Mr. Robin Williams. :notworthy:

']['rågïç

I gas nade in ur general direction.
Feb 5, 2004
=CreepingShadow= said:
Here ']['rågïç,

Watch this link then stick this thread up your ar$ehole.

:eek:

Watch the link? I read them and I'm totaly disgusted.

What if 3,000 French were on the Eifel Tower and the Terrorists slammed a jet into it? Would France just sit idle and count the dead and forget?

Probably.

Wether threats of terrorism were ignored or not, it's the action's of the terrorists that is the evil here. Placing the blame on the US President is way out of line.

I suppose we should also go ahead and blame President Roosevelt for the bombing at Pearl Harbor as well?

Get real.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
That entire video didn't explain why the conspiracy theory was wrong. It just glorified the deaths of people that happened to be in the wrong building at the wrong time.

The point of this thread is none. There is no point. If this thread was meant to be aimed at people who thought there was a conspiracy, it'd be pretty logical (in my opinion, I'm not going to claim I invented the book of logic) to just post it in the same thread they made about it, rather than give me one more thread I have to ignore reading every day.

EDIT: Way to draw more attention to yourself, by the way.

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Vega-don said:
RIP to the people here

but calling them heroes is ****ing dumbs. that make them kinda responsible for their death. its an etymologic propaganda.
a "hero" is responsible for his death. an hero is one person who sacrifices his life for the others. calling them "heroes" is like saying implicitly "we are for nothing in what happened". they sacrificed them selves.

**** that!!!!!!! they are victims. victims of ben laden and victims of the governement of the usa agressive behaviour.
not heroes.

They are not calling the dead civilians of WTC hero's they are speaking of the fireman, police and military that were/are involved.

~Geno...ingore it and stay the fack out then, moron.

I dont need attention.

Last edited:

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
Wolf Being said:
No it was cool. Robin Williams, man. What's wrong with you?

Does it even remotely matter who it was written by compared to what it says?

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Yes, calling people names is truly a good way to present your arguments. It really adds to your credibility. I'm very much convinced you are right now. Thanks!

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Wether threats of terrorism were ignored or not, it's the action's of the terrorists that is the evil here. Placing the blame on the US President is way out of line.

Yes, of course. I forgot the new regime-I mean government is a pinacle of light on this earth and all should flock to it.

And now, a picture of a guy that looks something like Freon.

Attachments

• freon.jpg
    freon.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 25

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
[C22]-Mort said:
Nooo...don't be silly...he was in favour of the US joining the war LONG before then....blame congress instead ;) ;)

Of course, there's a conspiracy theory about Pearl Harbor too. ;)

Roosevelt needed a reason, a cause for the US to enter the war but the citizens weren't interested. So steps were taken to ensure Japan was pressed into a corner and would have to attack or lose face. Hey, I'm not sure, something about refusing to sell them vital industrial raw materials. The best evidence of a conspiracy seems to be that the carriers weren't in harbor when the Japanese attacked. That's the ships they really needed to sink in order to cripple the US Navy in the Pacific.

Can't say about that, but it was quite common to stage an incident as an excuse for war between Sweden and Russia. You usually fired shots or even artillery at someone on the other side of the Finnish/Russian border. The Swedish kings did it, the Czar did it, Stalin did it. Why is it so difficult to understand that people could suspect the US President of doing it? :rolleyes:

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
if 100 canadians moved to afghanistan, trained themselves there, then launched a terrorist attack on USA, would you still attack afghanistan, and all the innocents that live there?

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Why are the lives of 3000 dead people worth so much more than say, the hundreds of thousands of (I'm only talking about America at the moment to keep things simple) who die every year from heart disease, stroke, cancer and other diseases? Don't they deserve a trillion plus dollars in funding too? Are people who died on September 11 worth more than those people just because they were in a particular building? Jesus fucking christ :rolleyes:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
']['rågïç said:
CK, it was meant for the people that actually even entertained the idea of a fookin missle pod conspiracy theory, thats all.
...what?

How the hell does that flash confirm or deny any part of that theory or have anything to do with it at all?

']['rågïç

Feb 5, 2004
My god.

I feel so sorry for some of you people.

Some of you make good points, others just point.

This forum is for lamers & haters.

Have a good time with your mental masterbation.

Im gone.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Jesus, man. **** you. Seriously. I dont come here to have you look down on me and tell me that I am I ****tard. Just **** off you cock biting rectum monger.