WinXP Activation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
I'm getting a new CPU / Graphics Card soon so I'm not activating it til then. But the stupid thing keeps showing up in my taskbar and popping up a tool tip "You have blah blah days to activate". Yet, when I click on it and select "Remind me every few days" it has a strange fetish of being there the next time of look. How can I make it stay true to it's words? ;)

BlAcK_PlAgUe22

I ooze.
Jul 30, 2001
Irvine, California
plague.vze.com
You mean keep it from being in your taskbar?

rightclick on the taskbar, down in the notification area, click customize, then click always hide

As for keeping it from popping up, i have no clue. Mine never pops up any more. I play to reinstall XP anyways :)

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
he means OEM version where you can install it on as many comps as you want. XP is gei cause that one comp thing. really pissed me off, along with ****ty driver support. My damn sound didn't work!

Sweep

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
The Corp edition has none of the activation crap, none of the limited install crap, etc. It is so much better it's not even funny. It's funny that the paying customers are the one's getting screwed, lol...

I believe if you search around on IRC you can download just a few certain files from the Corporate edition to patch or crack the store bought copy. I think I used to see that. I'm not sure though, I downloaded the full Corp Edition quite a while back...