a bit of a rant

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
well recently i have been trying to learn to mode, you may have seen one of my models posted here a month or 2 back. here it is: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=86708 (yeah im pimping, so what :p). anyway yesterday i had a moment of inspiration, i was just drawing pictures and a model idea came to me (not telling what it is). i had sort of stopped in the last few weeks cos i couldnt find anything to do, well now i really want to model it. the only problem is my pc is being fixed at the moment, i am using my dads imac. i do love macs but no 3d software compares to 3ds max. BLEAGH!

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
A lil word from Talib Kweli....

Now cats rap about packing a nine
When they lacking divine
Inspiration
Running out of topics of conversation
Well I drop it in the pocket because rocking's my occupation
I do it remarkably, spark up a leaf
And possibly you could follow me