This just came to me....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
You know that stress release map that LS posted a while back? Well I was just messing round with some mutators on that map and came up with the Stress Release Challenge /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Select the map (DM-L_S'sStressRelease) with no bots or frag limit and add the Instagib mutator. Now time how long it takes you to frag all the, umm, mutants. (What ARE those things?)

I just got 1:02:57.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
HAHAHA good idea.....1:08 on my first try. Looks like you are the champ.....for now! Grrrrrrr /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 12-05-1999).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
WOOHOO! :59 seconds! BTW those are Nali. In Unreal 1 they are peaceful (though highly annoying) lifeforms that inhabit the planet you crash land on.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
OK, thanks for clearing that up. I've never played Unreal 1 so I didn't know.

Hmm 59 secs? Gotta beat that hehe. I've also found that doing this challenge improves my accuracy....or maybe I'm just imagining it /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.