teh gei

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
<marquee><span style='filter:glow(color=blue,strength=10);width:100%'><font size='400' color='lightblue' font='impact'>Why?</marquee></font>

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
It's one of those... things that provoke highly physical, completely un- or even anti-conscious reactions in the body... *hesitating* I don't know how else to explain it... *lower lip trembles* I'm... I'm so sorry--*weeps bitterly until the other forum members knock him out with a brick and mail him to a bad movie relief center in upstate NY*

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
Okay,

perhaps I've skipped a step or two in the analogy.

If humour = sex
and joke = penetration
and non-trite - mindless = sexuallly attractive
and laugh = orgasm
then going to see scary movie == a date with a hideous, sadistic, diseased, unwashed woman
and watching scary movie == being bound and made the central victim of a massive bukkake party of hideous, sadistic, diseased, greasy, unwashed men against one's will
and lauging at scary movie == being blown by one of said hideous, sadistic, diseased, greasy, unwashed men until one comes against one's will

FiringAimlessly

Sep 18, 2001
Originally posted by Kuroshio Apocal
And you can sit in that "special" place. Away from me.
- I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific, or I'll assume that you mean on top of that mushroom-shaped, bulbous ectoplasmic being of infinite evil sitting on top of the coprophagic chocolate éclair lying on the Dead Sea Scrolls in the garbage.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Originally posted by FiringAimlessly

- I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific, or I'll assume that you mean on top of that mushroom-shaped, bulbous ectoplasmic being of infinite evil sitting on top of the coprophagic chocolate éclair lying on the Dead Sea Scrolls in the garbage.

:con:

FA ... get some sleep :D

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
I suppose that by posting this picture I found by accident, you'll put your foot up my ass Kibbles :)

CatBoom.txt