WWII mod with iron sights!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Jeez,
I would wish them luck if for no other reason than the fact that they are promoting iron sight aiming.

Except for the little 'jogging' incident, I couldn't be happier about the addition of their mod to the UT melting pot.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
after getting RTCW its going to be hard for me to want to go to anything else. But I have been followering TTR for a long time, so ill still play it :)

besides I got TTR for the realism, and RTCW for the fun and sweet graphics :)

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Funny how people feel the need for flaming TTR just because it has common points with INF ... Shouldn't we all be happy that more and more mods try to be a bit more realistic than your average CS/TO ?:confused:

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by STW Max Sterling
Funny how people feel the need for flaming TTR just because it has common points with INF

No, we're flaming the inf team! Cause we stole their jogging! And their iron sights! Yeah, that's right, even though the game isn't out we stole it all! And we wanted them to merge with inf! Damn you inf team!

NOTE: THIS POST IS A JOKE, IN CASE YOU ARE A LITTLE SLOW.