Problems with team skins on vehicle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
I am running into problems with the team skin on one part of the vehicle for the one team the skin shows up ok but for the other part of the vehicle it does not. here is the code I am useing for the head turret

class DalekHead extends ONSWeapon

HideDropDown
CacheExempt;
defaultproperties
{
RedSkin=Texture'Shiptech.Bases.bas08CS'
BlueSkin=TexEnvMap'CubeMaps.Kretzig.KretzigTexEnvMap'

//Skins(0)=Texture'Shiptech.Bases.bas08CS'
//Skins(1)=Shader'UCGeneric.Glass.glass03_unlit_shiny'
//Skins(2)=TexEnvMap'2K4TrophyTEX.trophyTEXTURES.trophy1REFsilver'
//Skins(3)=TexEnvMap'CubeMaps.Kretzig.KretzigTexEnvMap'
//Skins(4)=Shader'UCGeneric.Glass.glass03_unlit_shiny'

Drawtype=DT_Mesh
Mesh=SkeletalMesh'DalekMesh.Dalek_Head'
}

This is the link to the compiled Dalek vehicle and all the files needed for testing included is the source code also so you guys can help me get this team skin thing worked out :/

www.uskaarj.com/Zips/Daleks-beta.zip

I really need help on this one guys :/ if I can just get this one thing Fixed I will be able to finish this vehicle up :)

also the vehicles source code was first done by Solidsnake a big thanks to him for helping me on this :)

And here is a pic of the Dalek Vehicle :p

Daleks.jpg

Last edited: