Since when is it cool to be a rotten apple?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
w00p said:
This kid has stolen the embleem/logo from a mercedes and he has hung it round his neck on a metal, would-be-silver necklace. You know, the circle with those 3 sticks in the middle that prounces on the front tip of the hood of a mercedes car. He broke it off, ran away with it and now he prounces with it in front of his friends. I once distantly overhear him actually saying "blingbling" when he was holding it in his hands, showing it to some other hiphop-"gangster" with a big smile on his face.
Remember those anti-smoking ads that had animals smoking cigs with the end message being "It looks dumb when you do it, too"

Someone needs to bring those ads back. With a different certain theme.

w00p

Windows at its best
Cold Killer said:
I really don't get this part. Are you trying to say that anyone who emigrates is a traitor to his or her people, regardless of the reasons for it? Or am I reading you all wrong?
That may sound overreacted indeed, but I forgot to mention what KIND of immigrant I'm talking about. If their is some civil war in your country, or its generally a dangerous place to live, then you're all welcome, my country has special rights and "features" (can't find the right word) for people who really need it.
Basicly, it comes down to the fact that you have to be illegal or really trying hard to be truly poor in belgium.
There are social living projects, for the homeless and extremely poor.
There is social refunding for the unemployed (minimum wage for no work at all).
The remark in my first post was mostly aimed at the lazy asses that come from countries that have a livable standard and come and ensicken this country.
The ones that come here, take advantage of everything, and once this country gets depleted they'll only jump to another faster than you can say "idiot"

This works and must stay available for anybody who truly needs, but the problem is that everyone is abusing it.

There is such a social living project in my village. Every inhabitant has at least 2 big cars, each kid has at least 1 expensive shiny bicycle, every kid over 16 has a moped/scooter, every kid over 19 has his own Volkswagen Golf (a car very popular in the street racing/tuner community)...
These people don't need a roof, they need to get real.
They need to get off my, my friends, my families and everyones tax money and find themself a place to live goddamnit.
I can't afford any decent moped, untill I'm at an age where it would be better to simply buy a car or a real bike. Though I do live in my own house with my family, and have 2 dogs.

A recent (anonymous) study/enquete has turned out that more than 70% of the ppl that use that minimum wage thing are abusing it, namely by working unregistered (illegal) and then officially they "don't have a job" and they get their illegal wage, and then an extra minimum wage for free.

Excuse me for thinking they deserve to get sent (back) to their own island where they can do as evuhl as they want to, as long as they don't disturb society on earth.

I think I have an explanation. The days pride and honour left and reputation became important, everything went wrong.
200 years ago, ppl wouldn't want to live in social livings if they could do otherwise. They would be plain ashamed to live there. The first objective would be to save up for a real house/appartement, not for excessive/unneccessary motorised transportation for everbody over 16.

They will ruin everything for the ppl that need it, for the ppl it was made for.
I also hate the fact that they come here and take everything for granted.
If the rottening of the society continues at this rate, I won't even be able to raise my own kids, grandkids in the same Belgium I was raised in.

Last edited:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
*waits for Hadmar to bust a cap in MetalMickey's ass for his no-doubt flawed attempt at German*

@w00p: Then you're most definitely NOT referring to "anyone" who emigrates for "any reason". You're referring to a very specific situation in which you would regard the person as a traitor, not making a blanket statement like I thought you were.

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I'ma no busting caps in peep's rear ends man that's some old shool sheite and I'm a modern thug yo I use baby jesus but plugs coated with hawt chili sauce that's the shiznit and my dawgs can't stop laffin 'bout yo sorry ass buahaha.

Err, yes. Anyway, I've seen 'Seig' so many times I kinda think it's intentional ('Sieg' and the 'h' in capitals would be correct).

w00p

Windows at its best
MetalMickey said:
w00p, You should join the national front. Lazy rapist criminal sponger nig-nogs out! Seig heil!
Right... :con:

Nice try, but no.

Vega-don said:
motherland pride ? in belgium ? :D
I know the governement exists out of a bunch of idiots, but, yes.
Unless that big factor, life in Belgium is good. Sometimes laws are too vague, wich lets the A-holes (didn't know that gets cencored too) do what they want and get away with half the punishment they deserve, but hey.

Last edited: