UTbuddy Fixes - UT player search

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StonedMonk

MonkOfThoseWhoAreStoned
Sep 8, 2000
NYC
www.phused.com
Some of the UTbuddy threads are getting really LONG. So I just posted this bug fixes thread.

Pipe symbol "|" resolved:: Yup, you folks out there with the | symbol in your name may have had trouble posting to UTbuddy. Well, that bug has been stomped! Thanks to the {|uTk|} clan for this one.

TimeZones:: okay... Look for all UTbuddies to be posted in GMT by the end of the day. *kicking myself* don't know why I didn't think of this one sooner. :D

Don't have a UTbuddyID? ..get one! http://www.phused.com/UTbuddy UT Buddy list, find your friends!

..much thanx & peace..

Frik_A_Frag

Mar 22, 2001
Visit site
Thanks for the GMT fix! I was going to suggest that you could put in a field showing (xx minutes ago) based on their last game time and the "query" time. But using GMT will work fine too. It's tough to remember ppls time zones, and then there's daylight savings, etc...

How often does the server get updates of ppl who are playing? Sorry if this is in the faq. I did read the faq the other day, but don't remember seeing that info.

MarleyMarl

Proud NY'er
Oct 9, 2000
Long Island NY
Visit site
StonedMonk is working on the XX minutes/hours/days ago thing as we speak.

It only posts when you've played an internet game. It then checks every 5 minutes and updates the server if youv'ed changed levels/boards.

MM