NVG's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
This was origional part of TD, but I whent and pulled it out so it can be used seperatly. Here is a NVG mute. Just make sure to bind the on/off key before you start youre match.

Attachments

• Eck_NVG_v2.zip
    24 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

_eldee_

Another Space Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
The keybind doesnt show up in the input config menu, and you dont list what the bind actually is so we can't set it manually...
also the readme says this is designed for 2003?

Person006

Mar 30, 2004
Yeah, i tried it out in my game too and, not only is there no key bind for using the NVG, the "UseNVG" doesn't work either

in the console, i typed in the set input then the keybind and stuff, but when i pressed the keybind nothing happened

I first tried this is an ONS map but, just in case, i tried it out in a CTF map too, but it didn't work either way.

_eldee_

Another Space Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Postal said:
Updated verson. I think I figured out whats wrong.
still doesnt work.. the keybind shows up in the input settings, but it still doesnt activate the nvg's. btw- the keybind 'usenvg' still comes up as an unrecognized command. maybe i'll disect the code when i get home.. typing this post on a cellphone is a pain in the ass
:lol:

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Nemepo, try editing youre ini. You have to have the keybind set before you start the match, but it will work with all the normal keys.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
No, it really won't, I've tried it. Doesn't work on any key except tab.

It doesn't matter anyway though, TAB never gets used as it is, so it's fine.

They don't light up the Invasion monsters (or U4E's Gateway monsters.)