DMDeathZone_INF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

farrp

WOW!!! I have never before seen a level like this before. It's amazing!! A tank, Rotating cannon, rotating pulse/laser aim gun. Who would have thought you could do all that with the unreal engine. If you have not seen this level yet, go to NaliCity and download it. (DMDeathZone_INF) It's on the right side of the site, in the deathmatch catagory. Go down to the D's and enjoy months and months of deathmatching with this unbelievable level.
This is the first i've heard of this level. Am I just weird or is this not the coolest sh_t you've ever seen?? Why don't other people do this when they're making levels. Incorporating stationary cannons and the such that can be controled by you.
Like a jeep that has been half destroyed but has a 30mm duel machine gun mounted on the back that you could take control of. WOW!
Sorry if i'm just wasting your time, but I thought you might have missed it and would like to see it.