Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wulff

Bola Gun fun anyone?
May 25, 2004
Netherlands
Not exactly just bought, but still a purchase, namely, a 'puter, not new, but decent enough to run games with, and recently got a new graphics card for.

Computer: Asus P5B, e6600, 2GB 6400, X1950XTX, 500 GB HDD, DVD-rewriter.
New graphics card I got was a HD 4870.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
30153_CrysisWarheadBoxCrop.jpg

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
ooh Death magnetic... what's the art work inside like?

just photos, but in the middle the center image get's closer and closer to the coffin on each page, pretty neat concept.

Additionally the CD verision is 'sounds' more intense than the digital copy my buddy shared with me last week. Especially the drums and guitars sound very 'live' instead the typical studio post production effects most bands use.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
i heard there's been uproar about the terrible editing of the album, apparently the cd version has bumped its volume up so much the whole album is filled with clipping sounds, but the guitar hero release has better quality...

edit: shamelessly stolen from the musicradar article.

metallica-wav-files-850-100932.jpg

Last edited: