The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I like it, but the white GIF pixels are kinda out of place. It's good to see that you don't use filters. Not use them like if there's no tomorow in your sigs.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Looks good but there's so many signature like those around. And she got kind of big fists for a lady.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
:lol: :lol: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

big fists... haha. But this technique took me a while to get, acutally, i havnt seen one like this, i based it off a tutorial but i totally went a different direction after i saw the basics. But thanks for your feedback man! appreciate it

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
yo, what sig should i use, my current... or this one
nicesig.png

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
Krime is the name i go by now, Heretic doesnt fit with anything, its kinda gay, and i dont wanna put frg demon cause its so long, and krime is the name i use on two other forums sights i go on, so i use krime

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
dam u kant, i was gonna make a signature with THE PAGANI ZONDA!!! DAM YOU KANTHAM!!! ill just go with Lotus or something, maybe some car brand that not many people know about, BUT DAM U I WAS SERIOUSLY GONNA MAKE A SIG WITH THE ZONDA!!!! >=O but acutally, if u dont mind, i was gonna render this,
zondac12s73_5.jpg
but i guess i wont make a sig with it now =(

Last edited:

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
Figure I'd break the awkward silence and post something. I don't hav PS anymore since I reformatted. /slapself... I have to get it again some how. But let's exchange signatures!

FPS.HeadShot

Jan 31, 2008
cod4
i need a sig, if someone wants to make me one go ahead.

make it something cod4 and head shot related, cause thats how i row