Feedback on patch 1a

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nekrataal

Gamer's Dungeon Community
Jan 6, 2003
www.gamersdungeon.de
I found another little bug .. not sure if it has been reported but from what i scanned it hasnt. In the patch the bug that turrets were not resupplied have been eliminated. Now if you are fully equipped as a tech and you just place 2 turrets and go back to a supply stations it doesnt resupply you with turrets. Only if you shoot one time with any gun (e.g. shotgun) and step on the supply stations again everything incl. the turrets is resupplied.

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
even if its works if you press R (which i assume is unjam) it makes playing as a tech to have "inside information" which IMO would scare a lot of players away from the game. I think the unjam button should be banned from utxmp and it should never be needed