*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
damn, how could that happen team, tiss tiss. down to page 2 of the forums, no way! ... well, not anymore and -> still recruiting :)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
yawn.gif

Apr 8, 2004
getting interested in the whole clan thing, what sort of skill/ commitment is required? I've been playing a lot of XMP, but with work and everything...
I always play as CannonFodder, I'm the one running around with a gunner getting killed alot (but taking the odd few teammates/ enemies with me)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
if you can take at least one or two teammates with you when you crush with an raptor, you are almost overqualified for us.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
:( working on it....but no1 will join use for real...:D

naa, i think we got 2 recrutes, that are interested in joining us(hopefully)

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
that is a secret, can't go out with names on elite players, they will proberly close the contract and leave us... :lol:

So, u just have to be patient.. :D

tryout is going on....... ;)

Mopap

Rsegetried Uesr
IAS|Spiff said:
tryout is going on

No offense, but I don't think ur in a position for tryouts. Teach 'em! It's not hard, there are only a few things to know to be successful at xmp:

1. Start pounding the "we need energy" teamspeech as soon as the map starts.

2. Lay mines everywhere.

3. If the energy bar gets over 800, lay down as many depolyables as humanly possible.

4. Don't bother with spawn points, ull have at least one at base they can't hack.

5. When you have an artifact, u get a point modifier for kills, so don't cap it, get as many pts as u can.

6. If u can get a raptor, just drive around trying to gutblow--let the sissies deal with the "other stuff."

7. Try and diagram the constellations with force walls. Doesn't have to be in the node. Where ever.

8. When not ingame, spend ur free time writing a dodge jump script.

What am I missing?

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
LOL Mopap!

But u missed one:

9. If you see a teammate with an artifact, dont make him run all the way and exhaust himself, shoot him and carry the artifact for yourself a little bit then wait for the next teammate to come and do his job.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Mopap said:
No offense, but I don't think ur in a position for tryouts. Teach 'em! It's not hard, there are only a few things to know to be successful at xmp:

1. Start pounding the "we need energy" teamspeech as soon as the map starts.

2. Lay mines everywhere.

3. If the energy bar gets over 800, lay down as many depolyables as humanly possible.

4. Don't bother with spawn points, ull have at least one at base they can't hack.

5. When you have an artifact, u get a point modifier for kills, so don't cap it, get as many pts as u can.

6. If u can get a raptor, just drive around trying to gutblow--let the sissies deal with the "other stuff."

7. Try and diagram the constellations with force walls. Doesn't have to be in the node. Where ever.

8. When not ingame, spend ur free time writing a dodge jump script.

What am I missing?

Nice of u to point out some thing's that could be usefull. We don't know sow mutch about what to do in this game.....:D

Have not played it as long as u proberly have....:D
And we have a rules, u have to be at age 18 or above...:p