Other Get Your Map Reviewed at UT Unlimited

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
Looks like there are a lot of maps in the submission queue, some from months ago, does that mean if I submitted something yesterday it won't be reviewed until a few months from now?

rmcollins3

AKA "Doublez-Down"
Looks like there are a lot of maps in the submission queue, some from months ago, does that mean if I submitted something yesterday it won't be reviewed until a few months from now?

Nope, there are now new reviewers, so reviews will be done much quicker. Some reviewers specialize in certain gametypes though (for instance some have never played UT3) and will review just those maps/games. I'm working on another one atm and am trying to get the older ones knocked out soonest so we'll be caught up.

Thx to firefly.

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
Nope, there are now new reviewers, so reviews will be done much quicker. Some reviewers specialize in certain gametypes though (for instance some have never played UT3) and will review just those maps/games. I'm working on another one atm and am trying to get the older ones knocked out soonest so we'll be caught up.

Thx to firefly.

So do ya'll need any more reviewers?

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
what game type?

I could do all the odds and ends, like jailbreak, bunny tracks, sniper maps, strangelove, etc. Also, assault maps, if any are ever submitted. I am a pretty experienced AS player. And CTF, of course, but I'm sure you have enough reviewers for those.