Missing sounds!?!?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
Im thinking its just me but there doesnt seem to be bullet hit sounds. I only get bullet hit sounds when fired from the M2hb but not from any other weapons. So is it really just me??:confused:

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
On my Mac I have no problems with any game sounds except for the firing of the M2HB. For some reason, in 2.86 the M2HB makes no sounds whatsoever. No sounds when firing, and no bullet hit sounds. All other weapons and all other sounds seem to work perfectly.

JasonBook

American Warmonger
Oct 21, 2000
www.geocities.com
Got sound?

I'm not getting any noise from the game. I've reinstalled drivers, cards, even reformatted my harddrive. Nothing.

Oh wait, maybe if I turned up my speakers.....hmmmm.

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
nah I got a compaq:rolleyes:
anyways this has been bothering me for a while, I wonder what the hell is going on.
I dont think its the sound card or drivers cause there seem to be no updated drivers for my soundC. I have a Soundblaster live platinum with the cd drivers.
Im gonna check all settings and experiment around but usually when I do this I need further assistance so if anyone can help before I destroy something.
p.s. I already reinstalled and nothing changed