The Clanbase XMP Cup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
Ive been informed that Clanbase will NOT be holding a cup this season for Unreal ][ XMP.

Its simply not busy enough, and clans have taken far too long to sign up.

Maybe the fall cup will be different, but a summer cup will not happen.

On a side note, this doesnt mean we cannot organise a cup between us. Maybe Jolt Cup, or even a [¹²M] hosted cup.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Hmmm, I just heard OmniFilter mention something about a new Clanbase XMP cup while playing on nbk server. I couldn't find any official announcement, so maybe someone has some inside info? If there isn't going to be a cup this summer, I would hope that the Fall cup will use UTXMP instead of U2XMP... Was wondering if Jolt and Clanbase consider UTXMP to be a separate game from U2XMP? I can't imagine that they would want to continue supporting an unsupported game.

Last edited:

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
There is not going to be an official Summer Clanbase Cup. (Read back a few posts for info).

Its possible that a hosted Cup could be run, but not via clanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.