Sorry! This thread is closed!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
[_X_]DJBRIAND said:
Yeah S.I.X less of the insults please,don`t forget thats why you were kicked from X server last night!!!

Actually no. I was kicked for trying to fix a bind, one of em accidentally made me stare straight up, and i couldn't look down, so i cycled through them and got banned for spamming.

And as for insults, grow up kiddies, it's a game, and all i can say are words. Big deal right? Sure i insult people, but it's all in fun, and if people don't have the tolerance to deal with it, that's there problem. The world is full of it. I happen not to mean what i say, where as most people do ****in mean it. So if people can't deal with it on an online video game, real life is gunna be a tough nut.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Maxx said:
The reason I'm guessing that a lot of the off topic stuff stays open is that this is the main board the community of xmp gather. I know the mods are trying very hard to weed out a lot of the negativity on this baord, and make a more friendly place for people in the xmp community to come and "hang out". Mods are humans and are not above making mistakes, but they were chosen to be in that position because their judgement is valued. What stays or goes on the forum is based on the "judgement" or "opinion" of the mods and nobody else. They are the representative of the rules and values of this site. I've had threads closed that I wished not, oh well. In fact my posts are generally thread killers. All I'm saying is your thread was closed, get over it, or write another mod. It's possible that another mod may share you view and re-open it. There are more mods than just Xaero...he's just the newest. Instead of trying to undermine what they are trying to do here, why don't try to help by keeping negative crap off the forums...you gotta question or complaint try to PM it, and if no response is given then go public second.

I wasn't trying to undermine anything. Obviously the mod's have good judgement, or they wouldn't ****ing be mods would they. they're not idiots, i simply wanted an opinion. I really don't think speach has to be limited to closed doors. If you're going to say something to one guy, everyone should be able to hear it, or, you shouldn't say it. It's my opinion is all...i mean, why would your words change for anyone else? If i'm affecting some aura of dislike towards moderators, well then maybe they aren't doing a good job? Not saying they aren't, because obviously i've created no such aura, but if i were to have, i really wouldn't have made them not to a good job, i just would've pointed it out. Anything that can be said in private, can be said in public.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Oh...and i just re-read the main part of this post. The bastard part, and the rest of it, was heavily douced in sarcasm. If i'm annoyed at all, it's very partially. Sorry about the misleading-ness. I forget i'm on the internet sometimes.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Sarcasm is easily misunderstood, ask Crow. Yeah I got a general bad vibe from your post, sorry. I still stand by my words, as they were not specifically aimed at you, but everyone in general. I'm also not saying that complaints cannot be public,but I'm saying for the sake of the board, I'm keeping any issues with individuals to PM.

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
Why take people seriously anyways? I don't and apologize for anything I do or say in advance. But if you take someone named Pinkey seriously then you need a life. Stop worrying about what other people say and worry about yourself. (My posts are never relative to anything). :S

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
How in the **** does that fix anything calico? That's retarded...die...now...please god...just die.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
Spamming threads with useless information ^^
And it fixes alot if you have done it
Hey it may help

Status
Not open for further replies.