JB-ItCameFromOuterSpace

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Some big flying saucer flew round the map at one point (the map itself, not the jail) and killed me. Is that meant to happen? If so, can I get a better message than 'You were killed'?

Looks good, though at one point the remaining 2 blue bots were stuck in their own base and not attacking, and because all the red team was free, things were sort of stuck :(

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
tarquin said:
Some big flying saucer flew round the map at one point (the map itself, not the jail) and killed me. Is that meant to happen? If so, can I get a better message than 'You were killed'?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rev was saying a few weeks back how much work that was to get to work. Havent managed to check out the map properly yet (currently without a graphics card)
Can't wait :)

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
It works, if I assume that it's meant to be an instant unnoticed kill ;)
I randomly died and was like "wtf? :con:", then noticed a UFO flying around with a zappy-do-not-touch-cylinder-thing pointing downwards :rolleyes:

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
The JBExecutionBurning is a temporary placeholder.

I still don't like the bluejail. Needs some input in what to do with it.

The flyover ufo is meant to kill you. It's just a random event. I'm still adjusting the timing of it (don't want it happening too often after all)

Last edited: