Good program for making .iso files?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I'm looking for a program to create custom .iso or .bin files. I checked the usual places like hotfiles.com and couldn't find what i'm looking for. Found lots of CD/DVD burning programs, but none of them seem to do what I want. I think Nero Burn has it, but I sure couldnt find it.

[edit]
Realized I should probably be a bit more specific. I am looking to make a .iso file from a folder on my hard drive. Not a .iso out of a CD/DVD. Plenty of burning software can do that, but I can't find one that will make a custom .iso from a folder on your hard drive.

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
I think Nero has an image recorder device or something like that. You select that as the destination of your files and Nero creates the ISO as if you were burning an actual CD/DVD.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Else there is:
MagicISO
Alcohol 120%
These are not free but have trial periods. Enough time to make what you want and be done with it. They both work really great ;)

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I tried MagicISO before I saw wormbo's post and that didnt work. Alcohol 120% will make ISO's but only out of CD/DVD's, so that didn't do me any good.