How to "unlock" the missing turrets you are supposedly carrying

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Sometimes when you are a tech, you place a rocket turret, farm another, then pick up the turret.

Most have noticed that often you cannot see the rocket turret in your hand when you switch back to the rocket turret from another weapon.

I have discovered that in this case, simply press whatever bind you have for "reload". For me, my middle mouse button is my preferred "reload" key.

Pressing "reload" will cause the graphic for the rocket turret to spin into your hand and make it available again....

In this way nobody should ever not be able to use the "unavailable turret".

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
Wild

Others have described the same thing to me Capt... Though, I have never experienced the inability to drop a turret I am carrying except when energy is too low... (edit here:--->) as in too low to resupply and get more turrets.

???

I realize I am not a tech that often lately, but have tried every time I am a tech to get this to happen. Perhaps it is only in a certain map? or certain maps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.