Level editing - Domination

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

trclough

Sep 8, 2001
Visit site
Hi,

I'm currently trying to convert a CTF level (CTF-Face) into a Domination level for a bit of fun using UnrealEd. Its all going fine until actually playing the game. The level loads up like normal, but there are two main problems with it

1) There is no points added to either team when the flags are caught and...........
2) the icons are missing at the side of the to indicate which teams owns the flags
3) when a computer bot captures a dom point the whole thing crashes

Cheers
Tom

"I know I'm new, stupid, nieve, and simpler than the average person but feel free to manipulate me......."

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
what do you mean flags?
did you remove the flags and put control points in their stead ?
To add control points if you don't know how to open up UeD goto the actor browser(the little button near the top shaped like a chess pawn)
Then expand Navigation points and click control point.
Add it to the game world.
If you've already done that then you might not have set your level properties to DOM...
goto View>Level Properties>levelinfo>Defaultgametype
Highlight defaultgametype and click the little ... button.
Expand Info>TournamentGameinfo>DeathMatchPlus>TeamGamePlus and highlight Domination.
Go back to the level properties and click use. Should work now. If not(never made a dom level)
consult this site for a tutorial on domination maps.
http://www.birrabrothers.com/drac/unrealt/ut_ued.asp
edit: forgot to pimp the editing forums..stop by with anymore Q's in the editing forums:)

Last edited:

trclough

Sep 8, 2001
Visit site
Yeah, i meant control points, i took the flags out and put them in...... i was tired when i posted that........ level editing forum, yeah ... ooops :cool: