Rage Fury also crashing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Polymorphic

May 8, 2000
Visit site
I've seen post after post about this issue with the GeForce. I have the ATI Rage Fury and have the same problem with UT freezing. The weird thing is that my system hangs after exactly 5 minutes of play, every single time. Is there a time limitation? Just kidding. But, will that .dll help me too? I have reinstalled UT, completely, have DirectX 7.0a, brand new ATI drivers, great system. UT is the only game I have that I can't play in D3D!

Ghostgeek][

Tomb Renter
Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
There are "special purpose drivers" at the ATI website...use em...I fixed a buddy's Rage Fury Maxx that way...its a 10mb download though.They are optimized for Direct X 7.
They have em for the normal rage 128 pro too.

bullet2.gif

To Frag is Human...to Monster Kill is divine.