A Mas/Barballs combo...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barballs

Packed with Unreal goodness
May 3, 2003
Arizona
www.redbrick.dcu.ie
Whats that you ask?

Mas came to me with a map design AGES ago. Between work and other projects I couldn't get this properly started... untill now! ;)

This screenshot below is just a teaser for what is going to come forth very soon!!

I aslo pose a question to you all. Shall it be a large DM map or a 1on1? Your comments are VITAL for the progression of this map. So which ever you would rather see just let me know here. Thank you.

Attachments

• warning01.jpg
    warning01.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 54

Mas

Paul Aka Mas
Dec 9, 2003
Screeny looks amazing, I would like to see it as soemthing in the middle between a 1vs1 and a large DM map. Like Deck, and Rankin for example, which can be played with a high number of people, but also can provide an arena for great 1vs1s.

Thanks Mate :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I'm tired of 1on1s, honestly. They're limited in fun and don't get played much on my computer. Can't speak for others, but I'd much rather see something that could house a 4v4 TDM battle.

Really, though, make it a CTF map and I'll be happiest. ;)