Image test....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Evc

Represent
Dec 22, 2001
Dreamland
www.fastlanehw.com
waiting.gif

Evc

Represent
Dec 22, 2001
Dreamland
www.fastlanehw.com
Originally posted by Silver_Dragon
Now I see it!!! :)

BTW: How did you host that pic from your HD????
Fast internet connection and a FTP, notice the address.

I setup an account so I can just move the pic I want posted into the setup FTP folder and post it here.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
yeah its cool, till it gets downloaded 3000 times a day, then your isp starts asking questions. and thats never fun.

ViperXL

Great Car
Dec 9, 1999
St. Louis, MO, USA
roofles.jpg

Testing, just wondering if i have skillz too... doubt it, this wont be up for long so tell me if it works (i have a different internal ip then external ip so i cant see it)

Last edited:

DexterII

Overworked
Mar 22, 2001
Laboratory
www.ImAHosting.com
Nope, what are you trying to do it with.

You people shouldn't be using FTP for things like this, first of all it's slow and second, if you didn't set permissions anyone could logon and screw things up.

ViperXL

Great Car
Dec 9, 1999
St. Louis, MO, USA
bah, i cant delete my post.

well, i was using an FTP server, just to test it of course. but looks like it didn't work, i thought Serial used an FTP... :?