• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
As long as I can still move and function I will ALWAYS be on the 'puter playing.It is not a matter of life and death.........it is much more important than that!!

Reverend Whoopass

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
I was referring to your signature. :D

Bout the smartass ... I think it's about time I email Y5 about my custom status on this forum. People should see a prominent warning to be aware what to expect from me. ;)

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
oh............hahahahahaha my signature lol

(late night last night...no cuddling) lol

all you have to do is believe my good son!!!

about the smart a$$ thing.....you will found out in 1 year.

Rev.Whoopass

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
No,no,no,no,no...In 1 more year you will be 30..and then you will start to forget all of the smartass remarks you "used" to remember...Goes with the territory.Just remember..you get 75 or so years,on a rock,spinning in the middle of space...make the best of it!

l8r

Rev.Whoopass

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
If you laughed that hard over the fact that he eats apple sauce...how hard would you have laughed if he said his age? ;)

Now you know why he didn't post it. :D

*LOL*

Kaz

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
I probably would'nt have laughed at his age..(well....)
I just thought that comment was funny.But hey,if you are 86,and enjoy what you do....then do it!!And don't give a crap what other people say.Geez,my dad is always saying that I am to old to poop my pants...but I enjoy it...so I do it!
Rev.Whoopass