If INF is outdated, why people play minecraft?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

b-boy_fuj

Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
I tried your ini fix and I can now see some "Planted Weed EAS" INF server but I still cannot see the XploD servers. I can only see them in favorites, why is that?

I do not know why we can not see xplod servers on server list. I did some tests and I realized that infiltration does not show servers that are running on Linux. Why? I have no idea. The only thing I have found is to show all servers that are running on Windows,. Here it is again a problem with the coop - plus server and the regular coop server which does not show the server list in my try. On this issue I have no answer. I'm not a programmer or expert on this wonderful work that has always interested me but I never learned. In this response would you be able to answer someone who deals with this or was even part of a team who have created infiltration. I know that you see only occasionally planetweed server and will also appear on the 1 or 2 server but I did not remember the name. Strangely it seems to me you put the server on Linux is visible and the next map disappears. Xplod server is not even show 1x on the list. It is strange to me.

b-boy_fuj

Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
You can also look at this address: http://carpetsmoker.net/code/ut-serverbrowse-fork.php

However, you have all the online servers in favorites if you download INF 2011 compilation pack from my link. http://84.255.245.128/infiltration/
Fixed is serverbrowser to so you can add new servers that can be find to favorites.

Thanks for hosting but I have a question. My original pack stands at 29mb. You say you only edited infiltration.ini but my edited pack on your hosting is 39mb???

yes i know

Yours is rar and my is normal zip and i don t know why is 39mb.
I didn t use any special zip ... i just ziped with total commander.
I just change neetspeed 10000 to 20000
I added my 2 servers in favorites and fixed server browser.That is all.
Now i hope some players will download your pack and start playing tdm or ... and i will join you with my pleasure.
I don t like playing coop missions.

Last edited: