Chat Now

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
The IRC Chat about the Make Something Unreal Contest is going on RIGHT NOW! Currently, Mark Rein, Tim Sweeney, Pezman, Steve Polge, and many others from NVIDIA are in there anwsering questions from all the mod authors. You can join the chat by hoping on the official UT2003 IRC Channel which is located at
Server: irc.enterthegame.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #ut2003

Edit: The chat is over. It was pretty interesting. There wasn't too much new stuff learned, but it was interesting nonetheless. I left during the middle of it to go play UT2003 (and the talking gave me that itch), so I don't have a complete chatlog, I will see what I can do to get one up for those who missed it ASAP.