WAR weapons mutator?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Blitzgun! :owns::minigun: I just HAD to bump this ancient post back into existence! Sorry if I offended the owners of this site but that mod was a classic! :!panic!: How dare you all for missing out on this epic mutator! :eek2::mad::shake::( ...Maybe I'm just too old school.

Anyway... It had a quadshot type gun :)mwink::confused::stick:yes an Unreal 1 style quadshot) that loaded up four shots then fired them all when you released the trigger.
The blitzgun looked like a handheld "introship", made a guitar sound (unused CTF capture sound), and fired rainbow colored projectiles that made little smoke squiggles when they hit things. It made a zap sound when you shot it but the projectile impact sounds were totally quiet, I think.
The kill-o-matic replaced the redeemer, looked like a Unreal 1 minigun and shot instant rocket launcher sized explosions that were kind of like applesrebelmac only bigger, without the rockets, and they worked at close range so you could still kill yourself with it. :boom: