Ut3pugs Public Dallas Duel Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

thelegacy

Dec 3, 2009
Ut3pugs Dallas duel server is up. It is 5 slots (not including 2 slots for spectators), 80 tick duel server with utcomp. The IP is:

216.245.208.124:7777

There is no password, it features many of the popular duel maps and some not so popular, I suggest you all try the ones you haven't seen, you might be surprised. Also if you have a good duel, or get a really neat frag which totally want to make a video out of, let me know and I can provide you with the serverside demos. Be warned though I will be clearing demos from the FTP every two weeks (they take up a lot of space).

And as always make sure to check out

http://ut3pugs.midnightgaming.net

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Get Curse and Codex on there if you haven't yet. :) I'm pretty sure FailZ Denver has those maps and I can't remember if your server does yet or not.

Is Midnight actually still around btw?

Last edited:

thelegacy

Dec 3, 2009
Yea hes around, although hes pretty busy running his server company when hes not working.