The spam thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, it's spam. You know what spam is, so lets get to it.

Why? I don't know, something to do around here.

Only a couple rules: don't post pure spam like MILK SPONGE CHEESE, make it english, and don't double or triple post etc. That's about it.

So, I like cookies.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
WOT AER YUO TALKINGA BOUT with the butterflies. I'm saying I like cheese. cookies. Cheese cookies.

Come to think of it, that doesn't sound very good at all.

God damn it we need more people posting, it's pretty bad when a spam thread gets no replies.

Xzibit

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
Haha, you're right Nem. It looks like everyone disappeared due to lack of activity on Modsquad (a.k.a Reviews)...

I myself don't like spam threads at all, I was just trying to help things here, you know. Even though I hate Ut2k3, and probably will hate Ut2k4 (cuz I still haven't played it, and don't want to), I like UT, and that's all.

Ahm... by the way, what about the cookies? Cheese cookies? Which cheese you're talking about? Made of cow milk or butterfly milk? I find butterfly cheese better, as it's colorful and sweet. Nice for children.

Man, I can't say a sentence w/o butterflies here...

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
hey now, UT2K4 is not like UT2K3 at all. You're missing out. Give it a shot man. Don't diss it if you haven't even played it.