StuffSwapper or WORM?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Which is better?

• StuffSwapper of course!

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • WORM is for me!

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
WoRM easily. I've had input on it. I get to beta test the IR's Kangus puts out. God damn I am lucky. :)

I look at it like this: It takes only a few people to think Stuffswapper is good to give it an 8.2 rating, but WoRM has that same rating with 52 people voting on it. That means more people like WoRM than SS.

Yes it is true they have the same rating, but WoRM has so many more votes. It takes consistant high marks to pull off an 8.2 with 50+ votes, whereas only a handful of high marks to get an 8.2 from 17 people. That's just how I see it anyway.

Holocaust

Duckstrangler
Nov 11, 2001
Sweden
Visit site
Stuffswapper kills W.O.R.M, rips it's head off and sh#ts down it's neck

Stuffswapper is much better because:

1. You don't have to input the summoning crap to use other mod's weapons and pickups

2. Stuffswapper has 9 configs when WORM(food) only have 1

3. Stuffswapper has a really cool RANDOM function

4. It simply is better

But, Stuffswapper has one big con. You can't use C4 alpha 4 :-(.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well guess what, Holo? I've been using C4 with WoRM since it came out! :D:lol::D

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
#1 WoRM is compatable with all the mods SS is, if you read the read-me. Sadly I am not as well versed in non-uscript programming as Shagrl is (this applies to the StuffImporter app).

#2 WoRM has many features on the drawing board & has had them planned for a long time, long before SS even had them. Sadly, much of my time is devoted to Pearman, so I've not had the chance to add them yet.

#3 Neither Shagrl or I approve of the bitter rivalry which has sprung up amongst you people. Shame on you Peter Yu for even bringing it up again.

ScrunchMuppet

Dec 30, 2001
Visit site
Forgive my semi-retarded response above, I was testing to see if this forum even works. My last 2 lengthy replies didn't. I was showing how almost any weapon can be adapted to SS. I even have the Default weapons coded to randomize with my mods instead of the mods replacing them. If any one is interested in how to do this let me know and I'll try and post the info again. But right now its too much to go over for a 3rd attempt.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well Kangus I think Peter had good intentions by starting this poll. It's the replies that have zero intelligence.

"SS is better"

Okay, how is it better?

"i'm wit stupid"

right.

"someguy is rite it sucks that it cant"

sorry that's not even english.

Peter Yu probably had good intentions, but instead of a reasonable discussion on it we get the above replies. Right, sure.

I wouldn't mind a reasonable discussion (someone can open a new thread for real discussion and no flames about either of them only) but this has just gone on too long for my taste. This is over and done with. If there is to be a new thread on this let's not have it turn out lik this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.