Spider mines

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Davision3D

Jan 27, 2008
This small critters are so very powerfull that they are very annoying.
First of all i keep running in them without even noticing it because they are so dark, i think a red glow would fit to also visualize the danger. And then the spider golem keeps throwing a lot of them on the ground so that you have to watch every step and often even after the wave has ended. Maybe makeing the spiders do selfdestroy after 8 sec or something? so it becomes more are weapon then a deadly chaseing mine.
I really like the terrifying boring in the head though, but when that happens over and over again it gets very frustrating! :D

Galtanor

Feb 4, 2008
I have already reduced the damage for the next version. I can look at changing the texture. Also I think it might work to have them all blow up when the monster that spawns them dies.

- Galtanor