Wish me luck

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I've got my first final, English Comp, in 45 minutes. It'll probably be the toughest out of my 3 finals (Intro to computers and finite math)... Even though none of them are nessisarily hard, this one actually will require some recalling of info (comprehensive).

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Yeah, I read and write constantly, it's just that the teacher needs to get serious sometime :)

Wasn't too hard. She read a 6 page story and we had to identify everything we learned in it (compare/contrast, argumentation, division/classification, that sorta thing).

English comp = English Composition.

I woulda taken the class in HS, but they thought I was an idiot so they put me behind everybody a year in some classes. Crackheads. Now I look and see those so called smart kids dropping out of college because of all the "work" when I'm just a little stressed.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Finite math is like business math. Think every single type of math (even calc) applied to business settings and word problems. That and discrete math (everything math that doesn't fit into a subject) are required for computer information systems majors.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Heh, I'll be finished with all my finals friday, and then I can LEAVE! I can go home, lay on the couch half naked in front of the TV, eat, and not have to care about anything for a while. Go hang out with old friends, play guitar, get some new hardware, and generally do nothing but fun stuff.