well people

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
&

"Sp!ke"

"you've never seen a ball curve till you've seen one come out of a wet flatline"

WHAT!! Are you sure that was Flatline! Its wonderfull, when the ball breaks it keeps on fireing almost just as straight as it used to, and after 4-7 shots then its as good as new(almost..)

And its accurate as hell as well, and ive never had any probs with rapid fireing...

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i sure have, i used one in a trounament, i broke a few balls and if i aimed strait down the center of the field they would go out of bounds before they got to the other end. plus even tippmann only claims a 17" grouping at 70' right now with the pro series barrel i get about a 4" group at that range.

hey eddie you know there is a nade launcher specifically for the at series markers, the downside to that line is they are a bit maintenace intensive, i know a couple people that have them and they're not happy if they don't get oiled every 500 balls like they're supposed to. the other cool thing about them is they're nelson based.

Last edited:

wint-o-green

I'd rather be playing H&D 2
May 12, 2001
Guardania Castle
I used to think paintball was cool. Then I discovered airsoft. Then I bought a gas-blowback Beretta M9. It kicks ass. So I literally just bought a Marui M-4 and $500 worth of milspec gear.

Yes, you can argue that paintball and airsoft are both just as 'good' or fun, but I think there are some important advantages to airsoft.

1 - Price. Everything is CONSIDERABLY cheaper. 2000 rounds for less than $20. A full-auto M-4 costs less than $300.

2 - Accuracy. Airsoft guns are very accurate for smoothbore guns. You won't need as much ammo. The best shoot an 82mm group at 20 meters. Built-in hop-up kits function like the Flatline barrels for paintball.

3 - Bulk. No hoppers, tanks, full-face masks, or big-ass ammo tubes.

4 - Realism. If you are into that sort of thing, there's obviously only one way to go.

I can only think of one advantage for paintball. The ability to mark someone out.

As long as you don't play with sore losers or BULLSH!TTERS then paintball has no advantages in my eyes.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
now here's my response, most of those same advantages you could get from playing stockclass. i hardly pay anything to play anymore, i've learned to play a whole day on just a few hundred balls, i can get those by going hey for $20 balls i chrono your marker for you, or i'll fix your spyder or what ever. and about #3 that sholdn't even be considered you a moron if your not playing with full face protection no matter which sport you playing.

wint-o-green

I'd rather be playing H&D 2
May 12, 2001
Guardania Castle
I know some people that don't wear full-face protection, but I always wear a padded balaclava. And you never said anything about paintball accuracy...