UE3 - UT3 Tutorial about how to make platform movers/elevators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ebeinke

Apr 1, 2008
So, I recently have been learning Unreal and discovering things for myself as well as researching things myself. I found that there are good and meh tutorials out there about different aspects of the editor.

If anyone's interested, I've started a blog about my experiences, including my own writeup tutorials and I recently wrote my own tutorial about how to create a simple elevator: Adding Movers/Elevators in Unreal . If even only one person is helped by the tutorial, that would make me happy :)

Also, I welcome any suggestions, etc if they have any for things people may want to see included in the blog as I continue teaching myself. I know that most of you are probably well-versed in the editor, but I'm sure there are some of you out there that are just starting out and/or teaching themselves.